Prints! Prints! Prints!
– With the holiday season in full swing there are a bunch of different places to buy affordable prints and who wouldn’t want a beautiful photograph?
© Dalton Rooney
– collect.give is a new place to collect photography and also donate to a worthy cause, as all of the photographers have pledged to give 100% of the profits to a worthwhile cause they support. Find great editions from Emily Shur, John Loomis, Susana Raab, Dalton Rooney, Kevin J. Miyazaki and Allison V. Smith.
© Ron Jude
– It is also the time of the year for Blind Spot’s Annual Benefit Auction. I can’t believe the amount of great work in the auction, if only I was rich and could buy the Taj Forer, Ron Jude, David La Spina, Bradley Peters, and Michael Schmelling prints, now that would make a happy Christmas morning. See the rest of the participating photographers here.
© Mike Sinclair
– 20×200 has a number of new editions available and are also having some holiday sales so be sure to check the site often.
© Ben Alper
– There are also a few personal sales going on including my own. The Exposure Project’s Ben Alper is having a print sale on his newly designed site and Brandon Hale Holmes is also having a sale of any of the work on his site, I just recieved a gorgeous 16×20 of an image from his series 97 Days in Egypt in the mail today!